Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I watched Wolf Blitzer (?) on CNN this weekend, and that made me think about two things: War with Iran (and how I am suddenly totally and completely convinced that we are going to invade them like any day now) and Nancy Pelosi (Gosh, I want to like her, but she doesn't really have anything going for her. I just couldn't understand her when she was talking about how the Democrats are changing/defying/opposing Bush policies. I mean, Stop making excuses and give people a reason to believe you have ideas and can actually change something).

And those two thoughts lead me to this conclusion: Never get your news from CNN. And definitely don't watch the hostile questioning of Democrats, especially when you are already ye of little faith.

Oh Dear Democrats, Grow a backbone!

And I also want to add this: If any more of you assholes add me to another candidate's email/contribution list I will never speak to you again. I am not joking. I will not EVER give any Democratic candidate money and no amount of goading will change that. I can barely even stand voting, thank you for much. And no, I don't like Hillary. Seriously. I don't care if she is a woman.

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

The whole situation with the warhawks (Hilary included) and Iran is absolutely terrifying.