Sunday, November 4, 2007

bonus conversation re: NSLS

One of my coworkers always says he wants to have sex with pregnant women. So I asked him if he wanted to have sex with my sister, because well, she is pregnant...

So I showed him this picture and...



...he said, "No! Your sister looks like you!" To which I replied, "Are you saying I look like a pregnant woman?" to which he replied, "No. Well yes. But in a good way. You have the same freckled chest."

"Are you sure that's what you mean?" I asked.

Fumbling ensued.

Result: I actually look like a pregnant woman.

Moral of the story: never ask a coworker if he wants to have sex with your pregnant sister.

6 comments:

BerryBird said...

Ha! I needed that laugh. Your coworker is crazy, btw. You don't really look pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not sure how to respond to that... :)

Anonymous said...

i want a comparison photograph! and so does sean.

:)

mlj

ps. will you be of the burlington way over new years?

Woman Warrior said...

no. on new years eve, I'll be on a plane back to Korea... :(

Unknown said...

aw, crap. oh well. :(

we WILL see each other! i promise...

a/k/a Nadine said...

I'm delurking to say: hee hee. Twisted and funny. Perfect.