Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Judgement

The judge found against the GS. He has been ordered to pay US $50,000 or serve jail time. We don't know what the length of the sentence would be yet. Custody of his daughter was awarded to his family, but that is being appealed.

Needless to say, the GS doesn't have $50,000. He doesn't even have a thousand dollars. He would have to borrow money just to fly back to Bangladesh.

He is crushed and defeated. And I'm sitting next to him feeling exactly the same way. How do we move forward?

I won't tempt fate by saying that things can't get worse. Because unfortunately, they almost certainly can.

4 comments:

Rev Dr Mom said...

((((WW and GS)))))

I wish there were something I could do...

Love you.

BerryBird said...

Oh, WW, I am so sorry. I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping for a better outcome.

Anonymous said...

(((WW))) (((GS)))

I wish there was something I could do. Keep us posted.

a/k/a Nadine said...

Oh no. How awful for you both.