Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Quickie

*Looking forward to going home. Last time I went home, I was filled with anxiety about returning to America, but right now I feel excited- I can't wait to see my family, eat good food, go in a BIG English language bookstore, drive a car, go on a hike, play in the snow (hopefully), drink decent wine...

*The weekend was totally uneventful. It consisted only of eating, cleaning the bathroom, doing laundry and watching TV.

*Is the debt crisis in America going on beyond the sub-prime loan fiasco? If so, I certainly have something to say about that. On another day when I have more time.

*The US dollar is in the toilet. This is actually good for me because it means I'll bring more money home when I come. Although I guess if it continues to suck, I should consider banking in another currency...

*And now it's time for work... I'll try to think of something more interesting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rev Dr Mom said...

I'm excited about you coming home, too!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I can't wait to see you! You'll be back five weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or close enough.

We should start talking about the Christmas menu...