Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Al Green Said It All

I'm so tired of being alone.


So say for example, that you started getting real fat even though you don't actually eat that much; that you can't sleep and you have chronic headaches; that the only people you talk to in a day are your 10 year old students who can't even speak english; that you are in a relationship that feels dead in the water despite the fact that you really are in love; that you cry over everything; and that you aren't actually interested in, well, anything anymore... Do you think this would mean that you are depressed?

I'm just wondering because, uh, I have a friend who really wants to know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SISTER! I MISS YOU! Sending you lots and lots of virtual hugs and America's Next Top Model marathons!! Email me or freakin' get online so we can talk!!!!!!!!