Wednesday, December 13, 2006

round and round and round she goes

where she stops?

DUCK!!!

To my room-mates: Gosh I'm sorry.

To the GS: Gosh, I really really really am sorry.

To my Korean Teacher: 선생님, 정말 미안합니다. 오늘부터 꼭 공부할거예요.

To my job (which I flaked out on yesterday by faking the stomach flu): Not sorry at all. I just don't care about you anymore.

My fit of depression seems to have temporarily ended and boy do I feel embarrassed for all the tears, not-so-nice-words directed at a certain special person, and the general crankiness that I make people endure. It's just that... well, I feel like I just can't control myself.

So today the merry-go-round stopped in a good place. Hopefully... well you know. Hopefully we can all look at the day and see some bright things and try to feel not totally and completely awful about the world...

And now, CHICKEN! (time for dinner!) (Yes, I know there is avian influenza here. I'm the one who told you, remember? It's just that... it was already cooked on a spit and it smells soooo good.)

No comments: