Saturday, December 30, 2006

and now for something completely different

On account of the fact that I've been so darned depressed lately, I have, maybe for the first time ever, made some New Year's Resolutions. They aren't earth shattering, but improvements to your life don't have to be, do they? So here they are:

1. Join a damn gym that offers classes. Because see, I know myself. No class. No go. It's simple.

2.Get a cat. Yes, I think a little furry companionship would go a long way and this is an easy goal to reach, as I've already lined a furry little kitten up. I know that goals must be achievable.

3. Toss the TV. Again. I've only had it for like 2 months, but I'm sure that it is 2/3 of the reason I'm totally lazy.

4. Laundry once a week. The rest of the house is clean, but damn I've got an explosion of ugly clothes that I hate AND need to be washed in my bedroom.

So happy New Year everybody. Let's hope for a better 2007. Or, as they say in Korean:
새해 복 많이 받으세요!

No comments: