Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just. So. Tired.

For real y'all, I'm bustin my ass working 3 jobs right now and I'm so tired, I can't even complain about it.

But the highlights:
2 cheaters caught in one week. They both used the same incredibly stupid method.

one kinder student who kisses me constantly.

another kinder student whose mother thinks that she should be able to read a whole book after being in english kindergarten for 6 weeks and complains constantly that we are not doing a good job.

that same kinder student is, by the way, incredibly cute and kind of acts like a sweet wild animal. in a good way. and i like her despite her horrid mother.

more schedule changes.

i now officially hate teaching middle school students.

no sleep. no sleep. no sleep.

a wedding last weekend followed by a dinner party. that was fun. but entailed no sleep.

did i mention weddings? yup. i'll go to one every weekend in april and one weekend in may. that's over the top.

i'm a shitty friend who bails on everyone i make plans with. sorry jamie. sorry lena. one day i won't be so busy. one day, i'll be a better person too.

and one day i'll be awake enough to write sentences that make sense.

just. so. tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear you lady. i'm so tired too. but i have less weddings, and more... well... not weddings to go to. i miss you. lets pretend to meet for tea. how's friday work for you?

i went to middlebury yesterday to pick up wool from the vermont organic fiber company and thought of you. we drove then to burlington, which always makes me think of you. and now i'm thinking of you before i tackle the mountain of work looming before me.

i miss you. i'll write you a real eamil soon.

mary j

Anonymous said...

Miss you, sister. I tried to email you but I don't know if I had the right address. Did you get it?

Get.some.sleep.soon, okay?

Rev Dr Mom said...

Yeah, get some sleep.

I miss you, too.

Love you!

BerryBird said...

Wow! Three jobs sounds like too much. I'm tired and I just have the one. And that is definitely too many weddings, you poor dear. Take care of yourself.