Friday, November 2, 2007

Already blown it

Well, I was supposed to start posting every day in November for what every that acronym is for National Blog Posting Month, but well, I failed to post on the first day. But I swear, it wasn't my fault. I moved last weekend and I couldn't get internet at my house until today, the 2nd, and I tried to access blogger from work, but for some reason, I haven't even been able to read blogs the last two days, much less post on one. So, I guess I disqualified myself already... Does that mean I shouldn't even bother with the rest of the month? I'm only one day late, that couldn't be such a big deal, could it? What if I was to post December 1 to make up for it??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! You should still blog every damn day! And two posts in one day make up for no post yesterday in my humble opinion.

Miss you!

Rev Dr Mom said...

I think there's some excpetion for days if you get caught without internet access--there was last year.

So keep blogging!!

Unknown said...

isn't it that even though it was the 2nd when you started blogging everyday, somewhere else in the world it was still the 1st?

Woman Warrior said...

yes, mlj, you are right... does that count?

Unknown said...

uh... of course i does! :) in my book, you sarted on the first! so keep it up!