Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best Gift. Ever.

Today I received my first Christmas gift. That's right, Christmas. And it was the Best. Gift. Ever. If I were talking to you, I would want you to guess about what it is just so I could say, "Nope." "Not that." "Try again." So you want a hint, right?

Does that help? Well, I had to use my dictionary to figure out what it was. I mean, it looks like it might be a pot. And it kind of is. 고급 means high class. And 요강? That one means commode or chamber pot. So you see, I got a high class chamber pot. Amazing, right? Here's what it looks like out of the box:

The best thing about it (besides the fact that it is a classy chamber pot, of course)? It's stainless steel.

Definitely gonna use that one...

4 comments:

Rev Dr Mom said...

Seriously? Someone gave you a potty? Are these common in Korea?

a/k/a Nadine said...

How unique.

Woman Warrior said...

I don't think it's common. That student just happens to have a sense of humor that is literally in the toilet!

Anonymous said...

sean says you should cook things and serve food in it!

sausage casserole is his first recommendation.

hee hee!