Saturday, November 3, 2007

i hate microsoft

Why do I have to enable microsoft on my computer to renew my anti-virus subscription? I don't use the windows suite or microsoft explorer, but I needed to buy Norton again, and nothing worked properly until I re-enabled all of the microsoft shit on my computer. I still us the MS opperating system, but I wish I didn't. It really pisses me off and actually, I still haven't been able to get all of the Norton programs working properly. I played with it for a few hours last night and my software still isn't updated. What a bunch of bullshit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have one word for you: ubuntu.

http://www.ubuntu.com/

there are no unix virus' **

** ok. there are prolly like 3. but you won't need a virus checker. similar to the mac, but FREE!

Rev Dr Mom said...

And next time---Mac