Monday, April 23, 2007

argh!

As per Not So Little Sister's advice, I went and browsed the online Anne Taylor Loft catalogue. Well, I can tell you that I am well pissed because until I looked at that, I had forgotten that I actually like clothes. I had forgotten that there are actually cute clothes in this world that come in my size. And then I was reminded: No more credit cards for me. Which means no online shopping. Which means wearing the same old ugly clothes that I have been wearing for the last 3 years.

I need to leave this country just so I can go shopping!!! Maybe I'll go to Hong Kong or Singapore on my summer vacation for only that reason. Damn you and all the skinny girls with naff taste, Korea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry sister. And per one of your earlier posts does that mean you'll be home in February? I'm just trying to be appropriately prepared.

Was there anything in particular you liked? I still have a box of goodies to send you...

Miss you!

Woman Warrior said...

I think next march. Middle-ish. But probably not permanently.

Um, I like everything in that magazine. Actually I only looked at the sale section and then got so depressed that I left the website. ...

Where are you getting mail these days?