Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bullets of a Happy Reunion

* NSLS is so cute with her preggy belly. And still sassy as ever. Her stomach did poke me when I tried to hug her, but I think it was just the baby's way of trying to get to know me.

*The Kid can play the guitar. I mean actually play. He sounds like a dang rock and roll star. And he is self-taught. When did kids get so darn smart?

*Bro-in-Law remains funny and friendly. It's so nice to have nice people come into the family. And his sense of humor fits right in. NSLS sure did marry a great guy.

*The RevDrMom and the Kid still have a funny good natured bickery-we-know-each-other-too-well relationship that we all love to hate.

*The birds outside the window don't scare me anymore. I'm not sure about the skunks. Uh, I mean squirrels. What's the difference anyhow?

*Today I made coffee in 4 minutes flat.

*Last night we had a good old fashioned let's make fun of our fathers session which started when the kid got a package from his father and remarked, "It's probably a mail bomb." To which we all burst out laughing. When he opened it, it turned out that his father sent him a newspaper for Christmas, which he took pretty well given our cheap dad jokes. The "let's make fun of our fathers session" is somewhat mandatory so that we can stave off any Christmas depression about how bad our relationships with our fathers actually are.

*Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello!

how can someone in montreal get in touch with someone who can now make coffee in 4 minutes flat??

:)

miss you,

mlj